Tuesday, January 16, 2007

To Do List (detail)

I found this, an old "to-do" list, in a coat that, apparently, I hadn't worn since last winter. Of the many items scribbled upon it (including an errand list and some things to pick up at Target), I had drawn a future image of our as-then-yet unborn child. Little did we know that Audrey would be gracing our presence even earlier than anticipated. Since we were uncertain of the sex, or what the child would even look like, Baby Teel was nothing more than a faceless entity with no specific features to speak of. It's strange to look back on this and compare it to the beautiful child that I draw today.

I had one feature correct though: both creatures were as bald as an apple.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Teel said...

Please not the Word Verification option at the bottom of this window. I'm using it now in order to keep Spam free from the journal. I'd like to keep my new friend, No Hassle Loans, at a safe distance. mwt.

16 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home