Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Couple Of Bobs



It's been a while since I posted anything here. Since my last writing, I have been swept up in the world of education. Specifically the world of a pre-school year educator. It's been hectic, to say the least. Nevertheless, I report for duty tomorrow morning for the first day of the 2007-2008 school year in the Kansas City, Kansas School District.

In the meantime, I've decided to dig up an old character. Bob The Limbless Man was a staple in my drawings throughout my high school career. He still made an appearance or two afterward, but was soon left by the wayside, along with the very politically incorrect nineties. I've decided to pull out some old favorites. Here's a couple of them to start off with. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Bob. That brings back so many memories! I haven't thought of him in years. Good luck at school on Monday!

12 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob was always my favorite.

13 August, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to meet you, Limbless Bob.

15 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home