Monday, August 17, 2009

New School Year And Whatnot

So this is the first official full school week for USD 500. I've been busy lately, attending boring meetings and filling out even more boring worksheets. 

If you're here to see this week's Colorblind Art Teacher strip, it can be found at mwteel.com. The site is still a work in progress, as I intend on adding more to it. But I wanted to get it up and running for now so that I have a home for the strip. From now on, this is where my weekly webisodes will be posted. As for the status of this particular blog, I intend on keeping it afloat. Of course, I'll have to go back to doing real writing, instead of posting a weekly strip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to start filling out MY boring worksheets with pictures too. I hate those things.

Frasier

26 August, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home