Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May Is Almost Over


Damn you, Blogger. Your "conveniently new features" have rendered me helpless in my pursuit of reporting the truth to my devoted readers. All five of you were probably under the impression that I would be ending my legacy with nothing more than an eternal tribute to Bruce Campbell. Alas, I've worked around the bugs that Blogger has placed before me, and am now here to commence my rants.

First thing's first. A very belated "Happy Birthday" to our good friend/would-be cousin, Renee. For those of you who may not be aware, Renee is the one responsible for the love story that is Lisa and Me. It was Renee who, several years ago, introduced me to my future wife. She was also quite productive behind the scenes, seeing to it that the two of us would always be in the right place at the right time. Eventually, romance bloomed and Renee stood by, taking credit for it. Thanks again for that. It should be noted that, by introducing me to Lisa, Renee was continuing a tradition started by her own mother, Fran, several years ago when she introduced my parents to one another. The dance continues.

May is a busy month as it is. Lisa's birthday, Mother's Day and, of course, Renee's birthday. This very weekend marks our wedding anniversary. On the 27th, it will be seven years.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder if you'd died or something. But I figured Mom would call and let me know.

Happy birthday, Renee Fish.

And happy almost-anniversary to you and Lisa. I can't believe it's been seven years. Seems like yesterday, as hackneyed as that sounds.

Frasier

23 May, 2007  
Blogger Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Happy birthday Renee and happy upcoming anniversary Mark & Lisa.

Sincerely,

2 of 5

26 May, 2007  
Blogger Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

ZzzzZZZZzzzz...

Still,

2 of 5

02 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,
Thanks for the Bday wishes. You too - Matt and Mr. Calderone. :)

Mark & Lisa - Happy Belated Anniversary and hope you had a fun time in St.L

Big Hug!!! Love Renee

02 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, enee! Happy Birthday, Fran! Happy Birthday, Lisa! Happy Anniversary, Mark & Lisa! And an early Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Calderone!

Love, Mom (Teel)

02 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Sorry, Renee! It was supposed to say, Happy Birthday, Renee!

02 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home