Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sam & Tucker

As the school year draws to a close, it's time for me to look back upon the remainder of my student portrait sketches from over the past several months.

Two notable additions are Sam and Tucker. These identical twin brothers were fourth graders at the school I worked at. The pair had a very unusual presence that consisted of finishing each others sentences and sneezing only moments apart from one another. The most unusual characteristic, however, was how they appeared to be polar opposites in the physical realm. In other words, one was as skinny as an Ethiopian toddler, while the other was drastically overweight. The oddest thing about the duo was that I never really could tell them apart from one another. Despite their physical difference, the brothers had such similar personalities that I couldn't keep tabs on who was who. And it didn't help that they wore matching clothing every day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of reminds me of my evil twin Bob. You remember Bob, don't you? He looked just like me, except that he was six feet tall, blonde and Swedish.

03 June, 2007  
Blogger Mark Teel said...

Holy crap! I forgot all about Bob. I even had a drawing of him. Now I need to find it.

I keep meaning to get you to do your Tell It Like It Is Guy routine, but keep forgetting. If you do it, I'll do my Erik Estrada "PONCH!!" routine. mwt.

03 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home